Elizabeth Katz, DO, FAAP
Little Known Fact:
Dr. Elizabeth Katz is a Board Certified pediatrician who has been practicing in Franklin Square, NY for 18 years. She was born and raised in Massapequa, NY. She began her training at the NY Institute of Technology in the 7-year combined BS/DO program in affiliation with the NY College of Osteopathic Medicine; she completed this program in 1989, with an award for excellence in Surgery. After a Rotating Internship at Peninsula Gerneral Hospital, Dr. Katz completed a three year pediatric residency and then a year of Chief Residency at Schneider Children's Hospital. She has been practicing Pediatrics at Nassau Pediatric Associates in Franklin Square since 1994. She is a member of the Nassau Pediatric Society; she has been a member of the Neonatal Committee and is currently a Board Member.
Dr. Katz is married and has two children. Her hobbies include tennis, singing, gardening and reading.
- Steven & Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Manhasset
Awards and Associations
- Excellence in Surgery, NY College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Nassau Pediatric Society
- Board Member, 2011-present
- Schneider Children's Hospital, Chief Resident – 1993-94
- Schneider Children's Hospital (Residency) – 1990-93
- Peninsula General Hospital (Residency, Rotating) – 1989-90
- NY Institute of Technology/NY College of Osteopathic Medicine - 1981-1989
- American Board of Pediatrics
Next Infant and Adult CPR course will be Sept 27th, 2017 from 7-9 pm. Call our office to reserve your spot in advance.
We will be having a flu clinic for patients by our dedicated NP - Laura DeLaBastide, Sunday Oct 1 from 9-12 am, Thursday Oct 5th from 4-7 pm, Thursday October 12 th from 4-7 pm, and Sunday October 22nd from 9-12. Call to schedule apt for FLU vaccine.
Searching for a pediatrician? If you are expecting, come meet and talk with one of our caring pediatricians. We schedule prenatal visits every Saturday morning at 8:45. Call for an appointment.
8:45am - 12pm & 1:00pm - 6:00pm
8:45am - 12pm
Available for urgent visits. Please call to make appointment to be seen.
Hours may be extended as needed in cold and flu season.